Terms & Conditions
*COVID-19 UPDATE / Cancellations of Tours
Although our tour tickets are non-refundable (see below distillery tours no. 2) We understand the current situation is out with everyones control, therefor we are offering to validate tickets for one year. Please contact us at email@example.com prior to your visit.
Thank you for accessing the Stirling Distillery website, www.stirlinggin.co.uk. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to You (the user) whilst accessing the Stirling Distillery website (the ‘Site’) and its related channels. This Site is operated for the purpose of promoting alcoholic beverages.
Acceptance of Use
Users of this site are bound to the terms and conditions detailed below. By accessing the site, you should be:
- Of legal age for purchasing and consuming alcoholic beverages in accordance with the regulations of your country of residence.
- In a country which permits the promotion and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Aware of how to consume alcohol responsibly.
For more information relating to responsible alcohol consumption please refer to www.drinkaware.co.uk
If You do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions detailed, You should not use Stirling Distillery site.
You, the user, should make use of the site in accordance with the following conditions:
- You may not in any way, shape or form act on behalf of Stirling Distillery or affiliated groups/ individuals.
- You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, any material on the site except as is strictly necessary for your own personal, non-commercial, home use unless otherwise agreed in writing with Stirling Distillery.
- You will not express opinions on the site or related channels that are crude, racist, sexist, vulgar or otherwise offensive.
- When participating in competitions or promotions from the site or related channels you will ensure to abide by any specific rules set.
- You will refrain from infringing or disrupting the site from functioning, exposing it to viruses or spams, breaching security or conducting any illegal activity which is likely to violate the rights Stirling Distillery.
- You will refrain from sending content from the site to persons under the legal alcohol consumption/purchasing age.
Where relevant we reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor use of the site and to remove any content which, in our sole discretion, may be offensive, illegal or otherwise questionable in any way or in breach of the terms and conditions.
The information contained on the site may include views and opinions which, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not those of Stirling Distillery.
Users should access the Stirling Distillery site at their own risk.
Whilst we aim to ensure that the content on the site is correct Stirling Distillery cannot give any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Site. Nor can Stirling Distillery guarantee that the site will operate error-free, uninterrupted or free from any so-called computer viruses. The site and its content are provided ‘as is’. Stirling Distillery do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage You may encounter as a consequence of placing trust in the information found on the site. Appropriate research should be taken by the user before placing reliance upon the content found on the Site. Any reliance placed on information found on the site should be done at the users own risk.
Third Party Sites
Stirling Distillery have no control of, accept no responsibility for and do not endorse any content found within third party sites which may be linked to Stirling Distillery Site. Links to these sites are to ease access for the user. Any reliance placed on information found on third party sites should be done at the user’s own risk.
Should Stirling Distillery or one of its sub-brands run a competition the following terms and conditions apply:
- By entering our competitions, you confirm that you are of legal drinking age in your country of residence.
- Employees of the Promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with these competitions are excluded from participating.
- You may only enter once.
- The competition will terminate at midnight (GMT) on the date set unless otherwise specified.
- Any competition entry containing individuals Stirling Distillery consider to be under 18 will be excluded from the competition and Stirling Distillery reserves the right to hide or remove this content from any of their digital channels.
- Stirling Distillery reserve the right to exclude competition entries they deem to be illegal, explicit, abusive or offensive in any way and hide or remove this content from any of their digital channel.
- Stirling Distillery reserve the right to exclude competition entries that appear to encourage irresponsible drinking or behaviour and hide or remove this content from any of their digital channel.
- Stirling Distillery reserve the right to hide or remove content from any of their digital channels that contains references to competitors of Stirling Distillery or any third party logos or trademarks.
Competitions – The Prize
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered unless the winner is in a country we cannot ship alcohol to and the prize is alcohol. In this instance, the winner will receive an alternative prize of equivalent value to that of the prize stated. Prizes are not transferable.
- Dependent on the competition, prizes containing alcohol may only be shipped to certain countries due to import restrictions.
- If the prize is tour based, travel and accommodation expenses are not included in the offering.
Competitions – Winner Selection
- Winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator.
- The winners will be notified via email after each competition has ended.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Some competitions may be specific to registered Stirling Distillery users. Under these circumstances, if a competition entry is received by an individual who is not a registered user the entry will not be counted as valid.
- Data and/or files submitted on www.stirlinggin.co.uk will be retained for the purposes of administering competition winners.
- Competition entrants consent to the promoter’s use and processing of the entrant’s personal data/files in connection with the competition.
- The promoter may use such details to let the entrant know about other products, services and promotions which they think may be of interest to the entrant.
- Participants consent to their submitted data/files being used for marketing purposes by the promoter but may opt out at any time
- If submitting a story, photo or video as part of a competition, the participant agrees to Stirling Distillery making use of this content within online promotional channels such as websites and social media pages.
Special Offer Codes
- Customers may only redeem offer codes for one transaction.
- Offer codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All offers are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of shipping charges.
The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the competitions at its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably. In all matters regarding these competitions, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding. By entering competitions run by Stirling Distillery, the entrant hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Distillery Tours – Online Booking Terms
- Ticket holders must arrive at Stirling Distillery Ticket Office at least 15 minutes prior to the time printed on the ticket. Should you miss your allocated time, entry cannot be guaranteed. If you are struggling to make your chosen tour time, please let us know as early as possible
- Your booking reference must be produced as proof of booking on the day of the visit. Payments for tickets are non-refundable, however at the discretion of the distillery may be validated for a later date.
- Bookings may only be changed at the discretion of Stirling Distillery.
- All persons taking a distillery tour must purchase a ticket. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required.
- Any tickets purchased in advance are not valid in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion, special offer or package.
- No ticket may be resold. If Stirling Distillery reasonably believes that a ticket has been resold, the holder may be refused entry to the Stirling Distillery Tour without payment of compensation.
- Prices may be subject to change; however, all pre-booked tickets will be honoured at the rate applied at the time of purchase.
- We are an under 18s venue so children are welcome to attend a tour in the company of a responsible adult.
- In accordance with Scottish law, smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Pets and animals. We welcome well behaved dogs into our distillery however they are not permitted in our still room.
- As a licensed premise, Stirling Distillery retains the right at its discretion to refuse entry.
- Stirling Distillery will endeavour to ensure that the tour experience is open for use by visitors. However, Stirling Distillery reserves the right, in its discretion, for safety, maintenance or otherwise to close any part of the experience with or without prior notice. In the event of such closure Stirling Distillery will issue visitors with a full years validity their ticket, but otherwise shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel or out of pocket expenses in respect of closure or cancellation.
- Come and have fun. Relax. Enjoy yourself. See you soon.
Unless otherwise stated, all contents of the Site are copyright to Stirling Distillery Ltd.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland.